For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we’ve expanded into software and services to sustainably power today’s workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to make every day work better for clients — no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
The Delivery Account Operations Associate is responsible for managing the print request life cycle to meet Xerox’s industry-leading standards while exceeding client specifications. This position affords the opportunity to lead the administration of the four major stages of Digital Print Production: Pre-Press, Print, Finishing, and Distribution. The overall objective of this role is to act as the primary representative of Xerox, delivering excellent customer service and being the trusted advisor to achieve customer satisfaction and goals.
- Deliver contracted customer services (document prepping, scanning, and storing) acting as the point of contact to receive, review, and electronically log customer jobs. Maintain Xerox required reporting logs and information for billing.
- Operate production equipment (printer, copier, fax, scanner) and operate standard finishing equipment (e.g., paper cutters, inserters, laminating, spiral binders, hole punch unit).
- Perform quality inspection before, during, and after the output of each production run, troubleshooting issues as needed, according to contracted SLA standards.
- Problem-solve issues to complete production, delivery, and output requirements.
- Estimate, schedule, and track incoming production jobs, keeping up-to-date records of all materials used and ensuring minimum stock and supply levels are maintained.
- Maintain production equipment when necessary, e nsuring that all equipment is used correctly.
- Provide excellent customer service, anticipating the needs of the customer to align with Xerox’s business mission/objective.
- Demonstrate business maturity and professionalism while working directly with customers daily.
- Able to work with minimal oversight, maintaining a high attention to detail and organization.
- Functional knowledge of a PC, including Microsoft Office and web browsing, sending and receiving emails, managing files, and performing data entry.
- Eager to learn technologies surrounding print production and finishing equipment.
- Demonstrate superior time management skills and reliability.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Must be able to stand for long periods of time, walk, bend, reach
- Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Training provided on print and device duties (prior experience is beneficial, but not required).
- Experience in a customer service environment (minimum 1 year).
- Experience with taking ownership of work, ensuring quality standards, and that all contractual obligations are met.