Vueling Airlines Jobs in Spain | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest Company Vueling Airlines just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
At Vueling, we love things to happen. We always try to go one step further and do it better. More than a job – it’s a way of life.
That’s why we work together as a team made up of talented and passionate people, collaborating, supporting and complementing each other.
We are one of Europe’s leading low-cost airlines, with special relevance in the Spanish domestic market, as well as in France and Italy.
We are looking for a Call Center operations Manager with dependency to Head Customer Care.
Your main objective will be to ensure that all targets set in the department for the B2B, B2C and Back Office channels are met.
You will have direct contact with the departmental management and service providers as well as with the members of the Management Committee.
Main Responsibilities – Tasks
- Ensure the administration of the department’s organization by proposing corrective measures to guarantee the quality of Customer Service and operational results.
- Assisting management and taking over when necessary, taking decisions on the follow-up of actions being carried out by management.
- Develop strategic plans together with the Head for the improvement of the indicators and KPI’s established in the service.
- Work internally with the different areas of the company to align the projects and initiatives to be implemented in Customer Service.
- Support and coordinate with internal and external teams to execute continuous improvement action plans.
- Control and monitoring of costs and revenues with the Head through the department’s budget together with the Data Analyst team and budget process management.
- Address and resolve operational issues by providing guidance or assistance.
- Propose improvements and draw up the necessary specifications for the development of systems and tools used in the Customer Service department.
- Continuously analyze the airline sector about new trends in the field of Customer Service, making proposals and adapting them to the company’s vision-
- At least 3 years of experience as a manager in team and project management in Customer Services (Call Centres), sales and customer loyalty programs.
- Demonstrable knowledge in the management of the Call Centre sector and in managerial positions attached to management.
- Leadership capacity and monitoring of the action plans that are carried out to achieve the objectives set in the area. It will be an advantage if the candidate has participated in contract negotiation processes and RFP.
- Communication skills
- Experience and expertise in: Project Management, Customer Service Operations and digital transformation for Call Center.
- High analytical skills, creative person with great initiative, ability to work under pressure and results focused. Used to making presentations.
- Availability of time and willingness to travel.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office Suite, Tableau, Power BI and Salesforce
- Experience in telephony architecture, such as IVR, automation and telephony optimization would be an asset.
- A high level of English and Spanish is mandatory.
Vueling Airlines Jobs in Spain Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://www.be-lufthansa.com/en
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, New startup jobs near me, startups jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, Latest job Notifications, Part-time and full Time Jobs, Earn money from Online, Online jobs at Home, Corporate jobs and many more.
11 Job Interview Tips: How To Make a Great Impression
- Treat everyone you encounter with respect.
- Research the Company and Use Their Products
- Clarify your personal mission statement.
- Start by researching the company and your interviewers.
- Practice to be Perfect
- Be yourself.
- Don’t lie or overshare.
- Bring a copy of your resume or portfolio.
- Do not speak negatively about your previous employers.
- Wear a Confident Smile
- Send a thank-you note.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before. Lots of Opportunities.
- Structure and Order: If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- Resources: The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- Stability: You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- Opportunities: You train on some very complex computer systems.
- Lots of Perks: You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.