Virgin Atlantic Jobs in Virginia Beach | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest Company Virgin Atlantic just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
Many of our staff at Virgin work flexibly and in many different ways, including different core hours or remote working. Please talk to us at your application or interview stage about the flexibility you need. We can’t promise to give you exactly what you want, but we are happy to explore what’s possible for the role.
In a nutshell
Virgin Atlantic Cargo is a £300m business connecting retailers, manufacturers, and growers with their consumers worldwide. We are a ‘business within a business’ focused on contributing towards Virgin Atlantic’s overall revenue. Our teams across the globe are the essential ingredient in separating us from the rest, building our reputation for excellence and best-in-class service delivery.
This exciting role is responsible for all US and Caribbean voice and email transactions for bookings, quotations, interline, trucking and general enquiries ensuring both individual and departmental interactional and transactional targets are met. These targets include, but are not limited to, productivity, revenue generation and customer satisfaction.
Day to day
– Create, quote, amend and give routing advice for all cargo booking and quotation enquiries through voice and email channels in line with department KPI’s. These include specialist products, for example the transportation of pharmaceuticals, Human remains, high value, or vulnerable shipments.
– Maximise every revenue opportunity though price negotiation, upselling, quote conversation and providing solutions to customers individual needs by working closely with Sales and Revenue Optimisation teams.
– Providing exceptional customer service using your knowledge of our network, product and service offering.
– Building relationships with customers as you will sometimes speak to the same person several times a day.
Are you an experienced customer service professional with Cargo knowledge? Do you love providing the best possible experience for internal and external stakeholders? If so, we think you would love this role!
Alongside the above we’re looking for the following to be successful in your application:
– Cargo experience with proven experience working within a similar or sales-based role.
– Outstanding customer service with strong written skills.
– Previous contact centre and/or sales experience would be advantageous.
– An understanding of Cargo Revenue Management.
– Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills.
– A team player who has strong attention to detail.
– Highly organised with an ability to manage your workload efficiently.
– Persuading and influencing others based on facts and evidence.
– Excellent proficiencies in excel, teams, outlook and other Microsoft applications.
– Knowledge of cargo booking systems beneficial.
If the above sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you!
Be yourself – our differences make us stronger
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do our colleagues. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds. At Virgin Atlantic we believe everyone can take on the world – no matter your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion or beliefs. protected veteran status, or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We celebrate difference, and everything that makes our colleagues unique, by upholding an inclusive environment in which we can all thrive. So that everyone at Virgin Atlantic can be themselves and know they belong.
Please be aware as part of our recruitment process we may look to use a variety of resourcing tools to help us understand your skills and experience in relation to the role you have applied for. These may include application questions, video interviews or online testing. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if there are any reasonable adjustments to our process that you would like us to consider, for example use of hearing loops, sign language interpreter etc.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if there are any issues preventing you from being at your best during your application or assessment process. Any issues raised after your assessment is completed or once a decision has been made will be too late for us to consider within our process.
Virgin Atlantic Jobs in Virginia Beach Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://careersusa.virgin-atlantic.com/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, New startup jobs near me, startups jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, Latest job Notifications, Part-time and full Time Jobs, Earn money from Online, Online jobs at Home, Corporate jobs and many more.
11 Job Interview Tips: How To Make a Great Impression
- Treat everyone you encounter with respect.
- Research the Company and Use Their Products
- Clarify your personal mission statement.
- Start by researching the company and your interviewers.
- Practice to be Perfect
- Be yourself.
- Don’t lie or overshare.
- Bring a copy of your resume or portfolio.
- Do not speak negatively about your previous employers.
- Wear a Confident Smile
- Send a thank-you note.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before. Lots of Opportunities.
- Structure and Order: If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- Resources: The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- Stability: You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- Opportunities: You train on some very complex computer systems.
- Lots of Perks: You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.