United Airlines Jobs in Louisville | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest Company United Airlines just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
Customer Service Representative
Help United passengers reach their destinations, with a smile
Do you find the idea of working at an airport exciting? Would you love to help people get where they’re going? Are you a real problem-solver who can stay focused in any situation? You’re the perfect candidate for a role as a part-time Customer Service Representative for United Airlines.
As part of our passenger service team, you’ll meet people from all over the world, handle a variety of tasks that make every day different and enjoy a real sense of accomplishment when someone walks away saying “United Airlines is great!”
Caring for customers
- It is vitally important that our Customer Service Representatives make every interaction a positive one
- Whether booking reservations or printing boarding passes, determining alternative flight options or rebooking a reservation, you must be calm, cool and collected
- To be successful, you’ll need patience, empathy, the ability to listen and a knack for making informed decisions in sometimes stressful situations
- Caring happens regardless of our customer’s disposition or travel challenges. There will be moments where you will be required to remain calm, positive, and caring even when our customers are not
Many routes to success
- Most new hires start as a Gate or Ticket Agent-, helping passengers check in and board, as well as resolving any issues with travel that arise
- We provide paid training, including 1 week of orientation, 2.5 weeks in the classroom and 1.5 weeks on the job
- With experience, you can explore roles in gate services, ticketing, baggage services, international flights and United Club locations, as well as manager or supervisor roles
- You’ll also have the ability to transfer to other locations within our amazing network
The ability to work any schedule or shift is crucial
- Since this is a union job based on seniority, you will be assigned your initial schedule to meet our needs at the airport
- You must be available for day and night shifts, weekends and holidays
- You will be required to work mandatory overtime, when necessary
- As you gain seniority, you can trade days with colleagues, pick up extra hours and have more control over your schedule
- Punctuality and reliability are essential—we’ve got flight schedules to meet!
The rewards for royal service
- $15.33 hour, with yearly increases (as per the union contract)
- Medical benefits for part time (20 – 30 hours per week)
- Flight privileges: you and your family can fly anywhere in the world on stand-by
- Time off: you’ll always have two days off in a row and can earn vacation days based on length of service
A Few Additional Requirements
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Minimum of 18 years old
- Comfortable working on computers
- Physical ability to stand and walk for a four-hour shift, as well lift and handle baggage
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
United Airlines Jobs in Louisville Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://www.united.com/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, New startup jobs near me, startups jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, Latest job Notifications, Part-time and full Time Jobs, Earn money from Online, Online jobs at Home, Corporate jobs and many more.
11 Job Interview Tips: How To Make a Great Impression
- Treat everyone you encounter with respect.
- Research the Company and Use Their Products
- Clarify your personal mission statement.
- Start by researching the company and your interviewers.
- Practice to be Perfect
- Be yourself.
- Don’t lie or overshare.
- Bring a copy of your resume or portfolio.
- Do not speak negatively about your previous employers.
- Wear a Confident Smile
- Send a thank-you note.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before. Lots of Opportunities.
- Structure and Order: If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- Resources: The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- Stability: You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- Opportunities: You train on some very complex computer systems.
- Lots of Perks: You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.