Swoop airline Jobs in Montreal | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest Company Swoop airline just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
Life at Swoop
When you work for Swoop, you’re part of something big. We’re a small airline with a big dream of bringing Canadians the freedom to travel where life takes them. We are innovators, collaborators, risk-takers and entrepreneurs who act with integrity and always put safety first.
Whether you are painting the skies magenta on a Swoop Boeing 737-800 or working at our Calgary HQ, we all play a role in upholding our values, mission and most importantly, disrupting the Canadian aviation industry through affordable travel.
Swoop is wholly owned subsidiary of the WestJet Group but make no mistake, we march to the beat of our own drum. At Swoop, our-day-to-day operations are vastly different and deliberately separate, but carefully aligned to complement the big-picture strategy of the WestJet Group.
Swoop Flight Attendants act as ambassadors for the Company, creating a remarkable experience for every traveler. Swoop Flight Attendants are representatives of the airline on and off duty. Ensuring everyone on board has a safe and stress-free experience, Flight Attendants deliver exceptional customer service and hospitality. In this role, Flight Attendants are entrusted with the safety and security of our travelers, crew members and aircraft.
- Enforce and follow all Standard Operating Procedures to ensure compliance with Swoop and Regulatory Standards
- Follow all procedures to properly operate safety and emergency equipment such as oxygen systems, aircraft doors, evacuation slides, fire extinguishers, galley equipment, communication equipment, and lighting systems.
- Follow all procedures to safety perform on time (SPOT)
- Ensure and uphold exceptional traveler service standards, both inflight and on the ground.
- Complete service and sales in accordance with Swoop service standards.
- Anticipate and adhere to travelers’ needs.
- Assist with the stowage of carry-on items (includes pushing, pulling reaching, stooping, kneeling, lifting and carrying luggage).
- Effectively manage uncomfortable or challenging situations with the public.
- Carry oneself with the utmost professionalism and poise while on-duty or in the public eye.
- Must adhere to uniform and appearance standards as prescribed under company policy.
Qualifications & Conditions of Employment
- Must be able to communicate with an advanced level of written and spoken English.
- High school diploma; Post-secondary education an asset.
- Customer service experience an asset
- Must be able to solve problems and make quick decisions in the interest of safety, crew, or traveler needs.
- Must be comfortable working in confined spaces.
- Must be flexible and able to work a varied schedule.
Conditions Of Employment
- Must be 19 years of age or older.
- Must hold a current valid passport; where a Canadian Passport is not held, a Canadian Permanent Resident card (accompanied with all individual Visas necessary to enable you to perform the duties of a Flight Attendant wherever Swoop operates) is required.
- Must be able to reach 204 cm without shoes and the ability to raise on the balls of the feet.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Airport Restricted Area Identification Card (requires a 5-year traceable history, a clear criminal record and a Canadian citizenship or Permanent Resident Card).
- Must be able to travel internationally (United States and beyond) without restrictions.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds from floor to waist and 22 pounds’ overhead.
- Must successfully complete an initial training program, no absence from training is permitted.
- Must pass a Swoop pre-employment medical.
- Must be able to travel away from home for an extended period.
- Must be ready and willing to work 24h/7d/365y; must be able to work any hour of the day, and any day of the week or year.
- Must be available for reserve shifts. When on call for reserve, Flight Attendants must be contactable and able to report to work within a prescribed period of time.
- Must be able to report for duty as scheduled by the company which could include report at two different airports (transportation to and from at the responsibility of the Flight Attendant)
- Swoop is committed to ensuring the health, safety and well-being of our employees, and our travelers. As per our Alcohol and Drug Policy all offers of employment are conditional on passing a pre-employment alcohol and drug screening test.
Let’s talk dollars and cents.
At Swoop, we’re committed to offering a fair and competitive total compensation package that starts with a solid base salary, and complemented by perks like performance based profit sharing, a company-matched savings plan, flexible group benefits and of course, flight privileges.
We celebrate differences and diversity.
Swoop is an equal-opportunity employer, and our workplace culture is one where diversity and differences are embraced, appreciated and celebrated. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expressions, transgender status, marital or family status, disability, age or convictions for which a pardon has been granted.
Effective immediately all employees hired within the WestJet group of companies will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. You will be required to sign an attestation upon hire acknowledging you are fully vaccinated
Swoop airline Jobs in Montreal Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://www.flyswoop.com/apply-for-jobs/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, New startup jobs near me, startups jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, Latest job Notifications, Part-time and full Time Jobs, Earn money from Online, Online jobs at Home, Corporate jobs and many more.
11 Job Interview Tips: How To Make a Great Impression
- Treat everyone you encounter with respect.
- Research the Company and Use Their Products
- Clarify your personal mission statement.
- Start by researching the company and your interviewers.
- Practice to be Perfect
- Be yourself.
- Don’t lie or overshare.
- Bring a copy of your resume or portfolio.
- Do not speak negatively about your previous employers.
- Wear a Confident Smile
- Send a thank-you note.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before. Lots of Opportunities.
- Structure and Order: If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- Resources: The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- Stability: You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- Opportunities: You train on some very complex computer systems.
- Lots of Perks: You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.