Spirit Airways Jobs in Minneapolis | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest Company Spirit Airways just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
The Aircraft Maintenance Technician Apprenticeship Program shall serve as a learning program under the supervision of the Maintenance Technician. This is 6 months – 2-year Program designed for persons who aspire to obtain an Airframe and Powerplant Certiﬁcation.
- Assist Maintenance Technicians and Lead Maintenance Technicians with all maintenance, including preventive maintenance – Inspection, adjustment, cleaning, replacement.
- Acquire necessary knowledge and skills through On-the-Job Training (OJT) and self-study to perform repetitive maintenance repairs on aircraft within 4 months from date of hire.
- Document work performed per appropriate manuals including but not limited to Maintenance Manual (MM), Repair Station Manual/Quality Control Manual (RSM/QCM), General Operating Procedures (GOPs) and Structure Repair Manual (SRM) within 3 months from date of hire.
- Comply with all environmental health and safety policies and procedures. Assist maintenance technicians with troubleshooting, repairs and modiﬁcations of aircraft systems and/or components.
- Must be pursuing Airframe and Powerplant Certification
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Airport Badge
- General mechanical and electrical troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Minimum technical experience in an industrial environment
- Minimum of 1year CMMS experience
- Minimum of 1 year of material handling experience
- Working knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems
- Flexible with time, able to shift priorities quickly based on staff and system needs
- Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer and service oriented
- Ability to solve problems under pressure
- Proactive and strong work ethic and initiative; who would like to grow and develop within the organization
- Working knowledge of computers and equipment
- Must be able to pass a background check and obtain all necessary badging
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted; work from stands and lift trucks.
- Must be able to squat, bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces
- Must be able to lift up to 85 pounds unassisted
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels
- Must have excellent communication and people skills; clearly write, read, and speak the English language
- Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive it. *
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our Team Members.
At Spirit Airlines, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth! We are leaders in providing customizable travel options and make it possible for our Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before by serving destinations throughout the U.S., Latin America, and the Caribbean! Imagine making your mark on an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet!
- Fly With A Winner: We are proud to be one of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired® Companies. Our constant growth and improvement mean boundless career opportunities. Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
- The Giving Spirit: We are committed to inspiring positive change in the cities where we work and live. That starts with giving back through Corporate Social Responsibility and The Spirit Airlines Charitable Foundation.
- Be Yourself: We want Team Members to feel empowered to bring their whole self to work and contribute to our success – that’s why we’re committed to building progress in the areas of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. Our Spirit Family is strong, not despite our differences, but because of them.
- Travel The World: We offer competitive base salaries with robust health & welfare benefits, including travel & flight benefits for you and your family.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Spirit Airways Jobs in Minneapolis Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://careers.spirit.com/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, New startup jobs near me, startups jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, Latest job Notifications, Part-time and full Time Jobs, Earn money from Online, Online jobs at Home, Corporate jobs and many more.
11 Job Interview Tips: How To Make a Great Impression
- Treat everyone you encounter with respect.
- Research the Company and Use Their Products
- Clarify your personal mission statement.
- Start by researching the company and your interviewers.
- Practice to be Perfect
- Be yourself.
- Don’t lie or overshare.
- Bring a copy of your resume or portfolio.
- Do not speak negatively about your previous employers.
- Wear a Confident Smile
- Send a thank-you note.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before. Lots of Opportunities.
- Structure and Order: If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- Resources: The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- Stability: You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- Opportunities: You train on some very complex computer systems.
- Lots of Perks: You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.