Qantas Airlines Jobs in Coffs Harbour | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest Company Qantas Airlines just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
- Create meaningful moments everyday with our customers
- Be inspired to deliver exceptional premium service
- Qantas is hiring International Cabin Crew in Sydney and Melbourne
Now, is an exciting time to join as we continue to restart our international business. If you have a passion for delivering a premium customer experience and demonstrating great care for people, then we have an opportunity for you to bring this to life.
Think of Qantas and there is that sense of familiarity, a feeling of warmth, and pride that this national icon represents to the world. Our crew are renowned for their world-class customer service, safety and operational excellence.
As a member of our cabin crew team, no two days are the same. The only guarantee is that you’ll explore endless possibilities, be challenged, create opportunities for our customers by resolving problems and make a difference to someone’s day. With a strong and positive attitude, you’ll be surprised at what you’re able to achieve – and how you can play a key role in the experience our customers have.
In this role, you will have plenty of fun, work with a diverse group of amazing people and create experiences for yourself like no other.
- Have pride and a clear passion in delivering exceptional and consistent service experiences
- Understand our customers, anticipate their needs and take responsibility in providing a superior customer service
- Appreciate cultural diversity and sensitivity towards customers who may need extra help such as children travelling alone, nervous flyers or customers who may not have English as their first language
- Follow and be compliant in all Company procedures and policies
- Be trained and confident in aircraft safety procedures and first aid, and pass all training and assessment requirements
- Easily build rapport and trust in a team and positively contribute to the team’s performance
- Be adaptable to any situation that may present itself in a sensible, warm and safe way
- Take a caring approach when interacting with customers. An example being when offering our customers food, beverages and any other assistance they may need on-board
- Understand the importance of hygiene standards in-flight so all areas of the cabin are clean and fresh for our customers
- Although not essential we are also seeking interest from people who speak the following languages – Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, and Cantonese
To be successful, you’ll also need to meet the following minimum criteria to operate within the unique aircraft environment:
- Customer or hospitality service experience or previous experience in the Airline Industry
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Height between 163cm-183cm
- Australian or New Zealand permanent residency with unlimited working rights
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate completed within the last 12 months (or be willing to obtain at short notice)
- Current CPR accreditation (The CPR component is only valid for 12 months and a refresher course must be completed if expired) (or be willing to obtain at short notice)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol ‘Statement of Attainment’, from a Nationally Accredited Provider which you would need to have by the end of the recruitment process (or be willing to obtain at short notice)
- An excellent level of health and fitness, including the ability to swim 50 metres fully clothed and tread water for 3 minutes unassisted
Our experience lives with our people. We leverage this wisdom through mentoring, providing valuable learning and support for your personal growth and development.
Qantas is an equal opportunity employer, so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of an organisation that encourages diversity, supports charities and environmental initiatives. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and people of all backgrounds to apply.
Please note: Under the Qantas Group COVID-19 Vaccination Policy all Australia-based new employees of a Qantas Group entity must be fully vaccinated with an Approved COVID-19 Vaccine and provide Evidence of Vaccination by uploading your Digital Vaccination Certificate to Workday (our HR information system). There are different compliance dates for different workgroups under the policy. You will be provided with relevant information, including the compliance date during the recruitment process.
Given the extensive process our candidates progress through to ensure we are matching the right person with the right role, most of our communication will come via email and there may be several weeks between stages given the volume of applicants we receive. We ask for your patience throughout this process and encourage you to follow up with any concerns or questions you may have following our initial contact.
Applications will only be considered for candidates who have the right to work in Australia / New Zealand without restriction or sponsorship.
Please note these positions are based in Sydney and Melbourne and you must be willing to live and work from this location.
Be a part of something special and play your part in the Qantas story – get in touch today.
Qantas Airlines Jobs in Coffs Harbour Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, New startup jobs near me, startups jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, Latest job Notifications, Part-time and full Time Jobs, Earn money from Online, Online jobs at Home, Corporate jobs and many more.
11 Job Interview Tips: How To Make a Great Impression
- Treat everyone you encounter with respect.
- Research the Company and Use Their Products
- Clarify your personal mission statement.
- Start by researching the company and your interviewers.
- Practice to be Perfect
- Be yourself.
- Don’t lie or overshare.
- Bring a copy of your resume or portfolio.
- Do not speak negatively about your previous employers.
- Wear a Confident Smile
- Send a thank-you note.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before. Lots of Opportunities.
- Structure and Order: If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- Resources: The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- Stability: You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- Opportunities: You train on some very complex computer systems.
- Lots of Perks: You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.