Porter Airlines Jobs in Kamloops | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest Company Porter Airlines just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
Porter is embarking on a multi-year expansion across North America, with a new fleet of aircraft and a rapidly growing route network. Porter’s procurement department, Commercial Services, will play a crucial role in building the supply chain to enable these ambitious expansion plans, as well as driving further efficiencies within the existing regional operation.
Reporting to the Manager, Commercial Services, this role will be responsible for participating in and leading critical contract negotiations. This role will also focus on analyzing internal business processes and internal reporting, including to the executive team.
This is an opportunity to be part of a growing team and to play a key role in Porter’s growth, working closely with leaders from across the business.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Lead all medium size RFP’s; including analyzing data, drafting RFP documents, selecting vendor participants, managing internal stakeholders, vendor negotiations, developing cost comparisons and presenting business cases to senior leadership
- Support Manager, Commercial Services with large scale RFP’s
- Relationship management of existing and new vendors
- Work with Porter’s internal teams to lead and drive forward spending initiatives
- Uncover and identify significant cost saving opportunities within existing supplier relationships and business practices
- Increase amount of spend under management via spend analysis and stakeholder engagement
- Effectively manage multiple projects across multiple deadlines and departments
- Management of purchasing procedures throughout the company
- Lead internal review process of contracts
- As restrictions permit, travel to markets outside of Toronto to visit and assess current or potential vendors
- Participate in outside of work social engagements – dining, sporting events etc. – with vendors
- Various departmental administrative functions as required
- Actively participate in Porter’s Safety Management System (SMS) including, reporting hazards and incidents encountered in daily operations; understand, comply and promote the Company Safety Policy
- Any other duties as requested
- Concern for Safety: Identifying hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and taking appropriate action to maintain a safe environment for self and others.
- Teamwork: Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
- Passenger/Customer Service: Providing service excellence to internal and/or external customers (passengers).
- Initiative: Dealing with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise.
- Results Focus: Focusing efforts on achieving high quality results consistent with the organization’s standards.
- Fostering Communication: Listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus.
- Exemplifying Integrity: Treating others fairly, honestly, and respectfully, furthering the integrity of the organization and its relationships of trust with team members and the broader community.
- Leading Change: Recognizing the need for change, being open to new ideas and methods, and championing transformational change within the organization and beyond.
- A University degree or college diploma
- 2 years’ experience in corporate environment, preferably in procurement
- Strong familiarity with the Porter brand
- Superior research and cognitive skills
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills
- Effective analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite with an emphasis on Excel and Google Spreadsheets, including advanced functionality
- Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination
Porter Airlines Jobs in Kamloops Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, New startup jobs near me, startups jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, Latest job Notifications, Part-time and full Time Jobs, Earn money from Online, Online jobs at Home, Corporate jobs and many more.
11 Job Interview Tips: How To Make a Great Impression
- Treat everyone you encounter with respect.
- Research the Company and Use Their Products
- Clarify your personal mission statement.
- Start by researching the company and your interviewers.
- Practice to be Perfect
- Be yourself.
- Don’t lie or overshare.
- Bring a copy of your resume or portfolio.
- Do not speak negatively about your previous employers.
- Wear a Confident Smile
- Send a thank-you note.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before. Lots of Opportunities.
- Structure and Order: If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- Resources: The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- Stability: You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- Opportunities: You train on some very complex computer systems.
- Lots of Perks: You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.