Oman Air Jobs in Al Ashkharah | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest Company Oman Air just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
- To supervise: Flight Aligning at the Pre-Flight Check Area/ tray presets/ aircraft loading and offloading / storage of equipment / general cleanliness of working areas / proper usage of airline equipment / work output of Operations Assistants/catering Hands.
- Assemble catering items from Trayset, stores (Dry/Bond), Equipment Preparation and Laundry.
- Ensure flight meals and equipment checked as per airline GLP and ELP before dispatching catering to the flights.
- Must have the knowledge to handle catering for all types of aircrafts and for all customer airlines.
- Ensure temperature records and revenue documents, crew handovers are accurately filled.
- Check all passenger amenities are loaded as per specification / airline standards.
- Liaise with Cabin crew in loading and hand over of catering items on board aircraft.
- Ensures full compliance with the Catering’s Integrated Management System (IMS) including ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management system ISO 45001: 2018 and ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management system as per the quality assurance policy of Catering Business Unit and sections manuals.
- Ensure HSE, Hygiene and Security guidelines are strictly followed by all subordinate staff in the section.
- Ensure quality of the product is in accordance with the client’s specifications
- Wearing the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when on the airside and as appropriate to the operational environment and service being performed
- Any other duties as directed by the shift in-charge and the Operations Management.
Oman Air Jobs in Al Ashkharah Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://www.omanair.com/gbl/en/careers
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, New startup jobs near me, startups jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, Latest job Notifications, Part-time and full Time Jobs, Earn money from Online, Online jobs at Home, Corporate jobs and many more.
11 Job Interview Tips: How To Make a Great Impression
- Treat everyone you encounter with respect.
- Research the Company and Use Their Products
- Clarify your personal mission statement.
- Start by researching the company and your interviewers.
- Practice to be Perfect
- Be yourself.
- Don’t lie or overshare.
- Bring a copy of your resume or portfolio.
- Do not speak negatively about your previous employers.
- Wear a Confident Smile
- Send a thank-you note.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before. Lots of Opportunities.
- Structure and Order: If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- Resources: The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- Stability: You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- Opportunities: You train on some very complex computer systems.
- Lots of Perks: You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.