- Carrying a positive attitude and being courteous to your fellow workers
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and perform repetitive movements
- Ability to perform manual lifting, stacking, loading, and unloading up to approximately 25kg
- Follow standard operating procedures and safety guidelines
- Share our passion for production high-quality, delicious ice cream and who have a high regard for safety
As a member of the London, Ontario Ice Cream team, you may be assigned work in a variety of roles either on production lines or in supporting departments.
Jobs could include:
- Sanitizing or janitorial support
- Packing product into boxes
- Palletizing product on to skids
- General production assistance on the lines
You will have access to employee perks including:
- The potential for overtime
- Eligible for year end bonus based on factory results
- Corporate discounts
- Access to the company store with employee pricing on popular brands including Purina, Good Start, Häagen-Dazs, Stouffers, Starbucks and many more!
- FREE ice cream in the cafeteria available for you to eat during your break!
Our highest priority is to ensure the health and safety of our employees, visitors and those who work on behalf of Nestlé Canada. All Covid-19 safety measures are in place and enforced.