Microsoft Industry Solutions (IS) is a global organization of over 13,000 strategic sellers, industry experts, elite engineers, and world-class architects, consultants, and delivery experts who work together to bring Microsoft’s mission of empowerment – and cutting-edge technology – to life for the world’s most influential customers. We are on the front lines of innovation, working side-by-side with customers to drive value across the entirety of their digital transformation journey.
Our team prides itself on embracing a growth mindset, inspiring excellence, and encouraging everyone to share their unique viewpoints and be their authentic selves. Join us and help create life-changing innovations that impact billions around the world!
The Services Of The Team Fall Into The Below Broad Areas
The Customer Value Engineering team (Part of Microsoft Industry Solutions) works with Enterprise Customers directly/ indirectly to maximize business value for their investments in Microsoft Technologies. This team also focusses on solving business problems with technology and enables customers in their Digital Transformation journey. The team is located at the offshore center in Hyderabad.
- Digital Economics: Unblock cloud opportunities through Value Articulation through TCO and Value Cases and Value Realization post solution deployment to align with full customer lifecycle
- Business Architecture: Drive formulation of digital strategy by supporting Digital Envisioning services such as discovery assessments. Solution Manager/Product Spec Owner will maintain and communicate the product roadmap , collaborate with customer to define and prioritize a backlog for your product that continuously delivers measurable value towards the vision
- Business Opportunity: Leverage business model innovation and benchmarking capabilities to drive business opportunity identification and evaluation in partnership with global teams
Closely aligned to the vision of Industry Solutions ,driving innovation and thought leadership, the CVE Team is about 25 people and growing as our engagements with Business Decision Makers (BDMs) increase and the pace of digital transformation accelerates globally. to drive customer conversation around value pertaining to specific digital investments.
The Customer Value Engineering team in Hyderabad is seeking Digital Advisors with a sound grounding in financial analysis with a strong business acumen as well as an understanding of digital technology. They will work closely with Enterprise and Solution Architects globally to drive sales pursuits and deliver engagements. Key responsibilities include business value analysis to justify the technology investment , business model innovation to uncover new digital opportunities for Microsoft customers, and digital envisioning to develop digital scenarios to depict what “could be” the future state for the customer.
Key Deliverables Include
Digital Economics :
Value Case Modelling, TCO Calculations
Digital Envisioning workshops ,Scenario development, Persona Analysis, Technology and Solution Storyboarding, Customer Journey Mapping
Industry Analysis and Competitor Analysis, Thought leadership , Design Thinking, Innovation workshop facilitation
The Digital Advisor will need to have a very good understanding of IT solutions for enterprises, as well as the benefits that accrue from them.
The candidate should be able to connect business challenges and opportunities with technology solutions.
- Quantitative Analysis: Build business cases to justify technology initiatives. Must be comfortable with cost-benefit analysis.
- Excel Modelling: Strong excel modelling skills to create advanced financial models based on customer requirements
- Financial Analysis: Determine financial performance of a company by focusing on the income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement etc. Must have in-depth understanding of key financial metrics.
- Digital Strategy and Roadmap: Conduct digital capability assessments and analyze gaps to provide recommendations
- Scenario Analysis: Create compelling and innovative business scenarios applying cutting-edge solutions on customer problems. Must be capable of high-level technology and solution story boarding.
- Business Model Innovation Capabilities: Draw key insights from industry research sources and formulate strategy in a structured manner.
- Workshop facilitation and Presentation Skills: Present analysis and recommendations, drive workshops with CxO audience. Produce executive-ready content on various topics (e.g. industry landscape, technology indicators, business strategy etc.). Must be highly proficient in PowerPoint.
- Business Analysis : Demonstrated experience with agile development methodology , scrum ,Lean Startup, Dual-Track Agile (and/or jobs-to-be-done), and Design Thinking methods
- Thought Leadership: Develop Microsoft point-of-views on emerging business and technology trends. Must have broad understanding of industry verticals (Manufacturing, BFSI, Healthcare, etc.) and technology areas (Cloud, Analytics, Mobile etc.)
- Collaboration: Manage stake-holders in geographically dispersed virtual teams proactively. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technology: Awareness/ understanding of latest Cloud and Digital technologies and trends
- Industry Knowledge: Awareness on one of the Industry Domains is preferred.