Lufthansa Airways Jobs in New Orleans | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest Company Lufthansa Airways just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
Ready for take-off? Apply to be part of the Lufthansa Group Marketing.
Join a team of marketers representing the Lufthansa Group’s premium airlines. Coordinate integrated advertising campaigns from creative to digital media and interface with the global cross-functional teams of the Lufthansa Group brands: Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, & Swiss International Air Lines.
Dependent on the assignment the tasks include the following:
- Contribute to the regional/ local yearly B2C and B2B marketing plan for the USA.
- Coordinate local Lufthansa Group partner input for central tools and platforms.
- Manage, control and report local marketing budgets, as well as handle invoicing and payment.
- Coordinate and generate content for new product developments, local partnerships, corporate responsibility communication, and other topics for B2C and B2B marketing channels.
- Handle B2C and B2B newsletters.
- Participation in other duties as assigned.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Holidays, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
Behind the scenes
Ready for take off? Join Lufthansa Group Marketing
Work with premium global brands including Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines and Swiss International Air Lines managing channels such as social media, e-newsletters, paid media, experiential and partnerships.
Ready for take off? Join Lufthansa Group Marketing
Interface with global, cross-functional teams including head offices in Frankfurt, Vienna and Zurich, local sales, revenue management and PR teams. Manage external partners including marketing and advertising agencies.
The ideal Marketing Expert must fulfil the following requirements:
- High school certificate, A level/ Abitur or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree desirable.
- 5 years of proven experience in Marketing.
- English required.
- Proficient in German or other languages a plus.
- Proficient with MS Office suite.
- Must possess permit to work in the USA.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good entrepreneurial / commercial mindset.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong independent and proactive approach.
- Strong decisiveness.
- Assessment may be required.
- CV/Resume and Cover Letter.
- Company may provide relocation assistance.
- Full vaccination against Covid19 is a requirement.
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2020, it generated revenue of EUR 13,589bn and employed an average of 110,065 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Lufthansa Airways Jobs in New Orleans Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://www.be-lufthansa.com/en
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, New startup jobs near me, startups jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, Latest job Notifications, Part-time and full Time Jobs, Earn money from Online, Online jobs at Home, Corporate jobs and many more.
11 Job Interview Tips: How To Make a Great Impression
- Treat everyone you encounter with respect.
- Research the Company and Use Their Products
- Clarify your personal mission statement.
- Start by researching the company and your interviewers.
- Practice to be Perfect
- Be yourself.
- Don’t lie or overshare.
- Bring a copy of your resume or portfolio.
- Do not speak negatively about your previous employers.
- Wear a Confident Smile
- Send a thank-you note.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before. Lots of Opportunities.
- Structure and Order: If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- Resources: The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- Stability: You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- Opportunities: You train on some very complex computer systems.
- Lots of Perks: You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.