Lufthansa Airways Jobs in Magdeburg | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest Company Lufthansa Airways just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
Are you ready for your career to take off? Have you always had an interest in the aviation industry?
If you are passionate, ambitious, motivated, & ready to take your career to new heights, then apply to join our new & exciting “Lufthansa Group Trainee Take-Off Program!“
During the entire duration of the program, our trainees will be learning the objectives and business processes in order to become contributors to the development of strategic concepts and their implementation within the organization. We want you to:
- Design, develop, and implement projects according to departmental objectives.
- Establish and implement strategic concepts to drive business that best align Lufthansa Group in the industry according to the brand.
- Analyze existing processes, suggest feedback for improvement of implementation strategies, and advise on any necessary change management measures for best practices.
- Develop a strong understanding for the business operation and major processes by collaborating directly with leadership and departmental heads on various functions.
- Foster relationships with leadership by networking and job shadowing senior team leaders to gain a better understanding of Lufthansa Group’s position in the industry.
- Perform all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Flight privileges, 15 Vacation Days, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
Behind the scenes
About The Program
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. It is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Currently Lufthansa employs 105.000 employees worldwide.
Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world’s leading air freight carriers and focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries.
Lufthansa Group Business Services
Lufthansa Group Business Services offers shared services for the entire Lufthansa Group – worldwide. We are continuously improving our performance in our core areas of Finance, Business Intelligence and Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement, and IT, as well as developing new solutions.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. The Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
If you are ready to be part of our trainee program, we are looking for:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- College degree/vocational training required.
- Graduated in the last 2 years from Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in the fields of Business, Economics, Engineering, Social Sciences, Political Science, Psychology, Aeronautics, or comparable.
- Knowledge in Aeronautics Industry & Processes are desirable.
- English required.
- MS Office as user.
- Motivation to work in the Aviation industry.
- Cooperation skills / team player.
- Intercultural awareness.
- Willingness to relocate within the United States and abroad.
- Willingness to travel.
- Assessment may be required.
- CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
- Full vaccination against Covid19 is a requirement.
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2020, it generated revenue of EUR 13,589bn and employed an average of 110,065 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Lufthansa Airways Jobs in Magdeburg Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://www.be-lufthansa.com/en
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, New startup jobs near me, startups jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, Latest job Notifications, Part-time and full Time Jobs, Earn money from Online, Online jobs at Home, Corporate jobs and many more.
11 Job Interview Tips: How To Make a Great Impression
- Treat everyone you encounter with respect.
- Research the Company and Use Their Products
- Clarify your personal mission statement.
- Start by researching the company and your interviewers.
- Practice to be Perfect
- Be yourself.
- Don’t lie or overshare.
- Bring a copy of your resume or portfolio.
- Do not speak negatively about your previous employers.
- Wear a Confident Smile
- Send a thank-you note.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before. Lots of Opportunities.
- Structure and Order: If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- Resources: The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- Stability: You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- Opportunities: You train on some very complex computer systems.
- Lots of Perks: You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.