Korean Air Jobs in Portland | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest Company Korean Air just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
Korean Air, established in 1969, is one of the world’s top 20 airlines and operates a fleet of 176 aircraft that travel to 125 cities in 43 countries. It is a founding member of the Skyteam alliance which, together with its 20 members, offer its 730 million annual passengers a worldwide system of more than 16,600 daily flights covering 1,074 destinations in 177 countries.
Korean Air is currently seeking motivated and driven individuals in the Los Angeles area who can contribute to the success of the passenger marketing and sales division.
About the job
- Position: Online Marketing Specialist
- Location: 900 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90017
- Job Type: Contracted Full-Time
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Manage Korean Air homepage and Online Travel Agency performance and account relationship (Online Travel Agency)
- Development, implementation and analysis of promotion plan for branding exposure, channel sales increase for Korean Air Homepage and Online Travel Agency
- Coordinate between Korean Air HQ Sales Development and Regional Sales Team
- Coordinate with Delta Sales Development team for JV quarterly review, performance analysis and agency program administration
- Produce engaging travel content in the form of web pages and emails using Dreamweaver and Adobe CMS.
- Execute digital marketing campaigns using Oracle database tool and UMS Email System.
- Create Savings Coupon campaigns for websites, frequent flyer members, and small business programs (SME) using Oracle based admin tools.
- As needed, handle data entry and clerical support for airfare pricing and SME programs.
Requirements and Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, or other related majors or experience in airline online marketing preferred
- Creative in nature and must be able to think outside of the box
- Proficiency in Photoshop as well as HTML coding and design required
- Data analytic skill based on Excel or any other software preferred
- Experience with content management systems essential
- Must be able to do clerical and creative work
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with others well
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Day to Day Activities
- Daily performance review of Korean Air Homepage and Online Travel Agency performance including online traffic movement
- Detailed analysis of data to determine opportunities to drive revenue and performance through Korean Air Homepage and OTA
- Track and review of ongoing promotion activities
- Discounted airline tickets
- Medical and dental insurance, life insurance, 401k
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holiday
- Only qualified applicants will be contacted
KOREAN AIR is an equal opportunity employer
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Korean Air Jobs in Portland Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://recruit.koreanair.com/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, New startup jobs near me, startups jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, Latest job Notifications, Part-time and full Time Jobs, Earn money from Online, Online jobs at Home, Corporate jobs and many more.
11 Job Interview Tips: How To Make a Great Impression
- Treat everyone you encounter with respect.
- Research the Company and Use Their Products
- Clarify your personal mission statement.
- Start by researching the company and your interviewers.
- Practice to be Perfect
- Be yourself.
- Don’t lie or overshare.
- Bring a copy of your resume or portfolio.
- Do not speak negatively about your previous employers.
- Wear a Confident Smile
- Send a thank-you note.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before. Lots of Opportunities.
- Structure and Order: If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- Resources: The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- Stability: You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- Opportunities: You train on some very complex computer systems.
- Lots of Perks: You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.