Jetstar Airways Jobs in Australia | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest Company Jetstar Airways just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
- Minimum 25 hours per week (potential to work up to 38 hours)
- Immediate access to a range of employee benefits, including our free on-site parking and our generous staff travel program
Join the Jetstar team at a pivotal moment in our history. The outlook for our domestic flying is strong, our teams have never been more committed and our mission is unchanged, to offer all day, every day low fares so more people can fly to more places, more often. We are passionate about making travel accessible and enjoyable for all.
About the opportunity
Our Airport Services Team comprise of our committed team of Customer Service and Cabin Cabbage Officers. Our team are often our first point of contact for our customers. They are the face of Jetstar and are often our customer’s first point of contact and play an integral role in ensuring that our customer experience the Jetstar values through the delivery of exceptional customer service.
Our team at Melbourne Airport are now searching for customer service superstars to join us in the roles of Customer Service Officers and Cabin Baggage Officers. The current opportunities are for 12 months fixed term, with a strong potential for permanent upon completion of your contract.
You will play a critical role in ensuring that our customer’s service experience is continually delivered to the highest standard from the moment they check in, until the time they board. As such, we are searching for highly motivated team players with a customer centric approach to work. This is a fast paced, sometimes demanding environment, so you’ll be expected to thrive under pressure and have the ability to handle several challenges at once. A great attitude, professional presentation and the experience to handle a busy and dynamic customer service environment will be the key to your success in this role.
Our team members enjoy the flexibility of operating on a rotating roster, including weekends and public holidays.
As a Cabin Baggage Officer (CBO), you will be responsible for:
- Providing superior service to our customers, including taking a professional approach that upholds the company’s service standards and culture
- Liaising with our passengers at the boarding gate, weighing and measuring cabin baggage and charging applicable fees where required
- Working as part of a productive pro-active team environment with Airport Management, Customer Service Officers, Cabin Crew and Baggage Handlers to deliver an efficient turnaround at airports
- Handling cash and/or credit card transactions
- Discreet, professional handling of customers with excess carry-on baggage
- Representing the company image through uniform presentation, grooming excellence and customer service delivery
- Complying with company OHS and regulatory responsibilities and standards
- Monitoring and operating automated tools and systems, as trained, maintaining and delivering the ground service product to agreed company standards.
As a Customer Service Officer (CSO), you will be responsible for:
- Providing a high level of customer service at check-in, kiosk or on the concourse as passenger’s board flights
- Service desk duties, including processing bookings, reservations, handling late flights and excess booking payments
- Baggage service area duties, including handling mishandled baggage and lost property
- Manual duties including assisting special needs passengers to the gate
- Maintaining accurate communications between customer service and other Jetstar teams
- Ensuring aviation safety and security compliance relating to passengers and baggage.
To achieve success in this role, you will bring:
- A strong working performance history and demonstrated flexibility in your availability
- A superior safety focus and customer service orientation
- A high energy, can-do approach coupled with affiliation with the Jetstar Values & Behaviours
- As the ‘face’ of Jetstar, an immaculate sense of personal presentation, in line with the highest professional standards of the industry
- Strong communication coupled with a measured approach to conflict resolution when handling delayed or upset customers
- Excellent computer and cash handling skills
- The ability to work on a rotating roster.
Please note: Under the Qantas Group COVID-19 Vaccination Policy all Australia-based new employees of a Qantas Group entity must be fully vaccinated with an Approved COVID-19 Vaccine and provide Evidence of Vaccination by uploading your Digital Vaccination Certificate to Workday (our HR information system). There are different compliance dates for different workgroups under the policy. You will be provided with relevant information, including the compliance date during the recruitment process.
What’s in it for you
- Our team members enjoy access to unlimited heavily discounted fares to destinations all over the world – not only for team members, but for their favourite travel companions too. Our staff travel benefit includes discounts on airfares, accommodation, car hire and travel insurance for both domestic and international travel. Discounts can be used within the Jetstar Group airlines, Qantas and other partner airlines.
- Access to a range of salary packaging and leave benefits.
- As a member of the Qantas Group, you will have the opportunity to build a career across multiple functions, locations and airlines.
- Structured programs and resources to support your health and wellbeing and development.
Jetstar Airways Jobs in Australia Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://www.jetstar.com/au/en/careers/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, New startup jobs near me, startups jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, Latest job Notifications, Part-time and full Time Jobs, Earn money from Online, Online jobs at Home, Corporate jobs and many more.
11 Job Interview Tips: How To Make a Great Impression
- Treat everyone you encounter with respect.
- Research the Company and Use Their Products
- Clarify your personal mission statement.
- Start by researching the company and your interviewers.
- Practice to be Perfect
- Be yourself.
- Don’t lie or overshare.
- Bring a copy of your resume or portfolio.
- Do not speak negatively about your previous employers.
- Wear a Confident Smile
- Send a thank-you note.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before. Lots of Opportunities.
- Structure and Order: If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- Resources: The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- Stability: You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- Opportunities: You train on some very complex computer systems.
- Lots of Perks: You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.