Jazz Aviation LP
As a Jazz customer service agent, you will be part of a team professionally representing Air Canada Express. In the course of a day, you will be responsible for greeting passengers, assisting them with their check in and bag tagging, via our web based computer system, as well as facilitating the boarding and deplaning of all Air Canada passengers in your station. You may be asked to lift a suitcase or push a wheelchair. The airport can be a fast paced environment during the aircraft arrival and departure period however safety and customer service is our priority. Join our team and you and your immediate family members will enjoy perks such as special rates on airfare, flights, car rentals, hotel accommodation, vacation packages and even cruises. Transfer to any of our other Canadian locations when we have open positions, or take a management career path. You will like our extensive benefits package!
Hear some of our Customer Service Agents talk about “Why I Love My Job” at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XICR484mg4U
Purpose Of Position
To provide exceptional customer service by greeting and serving passengers at airport counters and gates.
- Using an airline computerized system:
- Make reservations and assessing fares;
- Ticketing and complete daily sales reports;
- Passenger check-in;
- Check, weigh the baggage, calculate any excess baggage charges and process payment.
- Make general passenger announcements.
- Liaise with external and internal customers. i.e. ramp agent, flight crew, dispatch, etc.
- Provide outstanding customer service answering general inquiries at the airport.
- Assist passengers requiring special handling.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Departure Gate customer service and boarding as well as providing assistance to passengers to and from aircraft.
- Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Depending On The Base, Other Duties May Include
- Cargo processing.
- Handle missing baggage and damaged baggage claims.
- Jet-way operation.
- Conduct radio communications with aircraft and record flight information.
- Must be fully vaccinated with a Canadian government approved vaccine against COVID−19 prior to start date
- Minimum one year of customer service experience.
- General computer experience including the ability to type and navigate the internet as well as any previous experience using an airline reservation system is considered an asset.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated judgment and problem-solving ability and effective decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work varying shifts, handling of tight deadlines, and prioritization of multiple tasks.
- Previous airline experience or post-secondary courses in travel and tourism are definite assets.
- If hired, must be able to successfully complete the Customer Service Agent Initial training course in accordance with Company Standards.
- Must obtain and maintain a Restricted Area Identification ID pass (to be obtained upon employment).
- English language required.
- French language is considered an asset.*
- Note: Bilingualism is a requirement in some of our stations. We are proud to offer Bilingual Services at many of the airports we serve. Please indicate on your application and resume if you are bilingual in English and French.
We strive to hire candidates with diverse abilities. We want to ensure that you are prepared for success and therefore request that you please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Jazz recognizes that the best talent includes people of all backgrounds, abilities and points of view. To be a leader in our industry, Jazz celebrates diversity and values the uniqueness that each individual has to offer. We empower our people to foster an internal culture of inclusion, creating safe workspaces where everyone can be their authentic self. Meeting the needs of our diverse passengers is critical to our success and we recognize the importance of a workforce that is reflective of the communities we serve.
Jazz Aviation Jobs in Edmonton Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://flyjazz.ca/en/careers/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, New startup jobs near me, startups jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, Latest job Notifications, Part-time and full Time Jobs, Earn money from Online, Online jobs at Home, Corporate jobs and many more.
11 Job Interview Tips: How To Make a Great Impression
- Treat everyone you encounter with respect.
- Research the Company and Use Their Products
- Clarify your personal mission statement.
- Start by researching the company and your interviewers.
- Practice to be Perfect
- Be yourself.
- Don’t lie or overshare.
- Bring a copy of your resume or portfolio.
- Do not speak negatively about your previous employers.
- Wear a Confident Smile
- Send a thank-you note.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before. Lots of Opportunities.
- Structure and Order: If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- Resources: The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- Stability: You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- Opportunities: You train on some very complex computer systems.
- Lots of Perks: You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.