IndiGo Jobs in Chandigarh | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest Company IndiGo just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
indiGo is looking for eligible candidates for the profile of Cabin Crew in our Inflight Service Department.
- Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport, between 18 to 27 years of age.
- Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.
- Communication: Fluency and clarity of speech in both English and Hindi respectively.
- Height and Weight: Minimum of 155 CM’s, and weight proportionate to BMI.
- Appearance: Positive body language and well groomed. No tattoos should be visible while in uniform..
- On the assessment day, the candidate must come well prepared with complete knowledge of the eligibility criteria, cabin crew profile, and the company.
- The dress code for the interview is a half-sleeve shirt; a knee-length well fitted skirt with black stockings. However, candidates are requested to take adequate precautions against any adverse weather condition.
- Candidate must carry 2 passport size photographs, soft copy along with 1 hard copy of updated resume and photocopies of 10th and 12th mark sheets from a recognized board or university, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and Passport.
- Responsibilities :Ensure to comply with all DGCA regulations and keep all the required licenses up-to-date.
- Following your agreement to your best abilities and ensure you drive all ethical practices.
- Be always medically fit and follow all your rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
- Be responsible to follow all your roster guidelines and adhere to all reporting’s on time.
- Ensuring you know all your circulations and be knowledgeable on your product & service.
- Fulfill all regulations on-time and ensure you follow all standard operating procedures.
- Comply with all Service Level Agreement and adhere to all best practices at all times.
- Attending every flight Briefing on time and be able to share all the knowledge updates.
- Reporting to Flight on time and preparing the Flight for takeoff by ensuring the Aircraft is clean and fresh. Ensuring your catering is correct and complete all your safety checks.
- You have to ensure you will keep your grooming image at its best and always look fresh.
- Always connect with your Customers with exemplary customer service standards and offer to always help and show that you care for them by being friendly. Build on creating a great environment with your positive attitude and drive our culture for each other.
- You have to ensure that you have briefed all customers on all safety and security guidelines.
- Be able to answer all queries raised by the Customers and always share the right information.
- At all times follow all guidelines and be mindful to takeover any emergencies.
- Be confident in making announcements whenever required and show confidence.
- Bring in the finest Customer delight factor, wherein you will display your passion to be people centric and above all present the best version of you in dealing with them.
- Create WOW moments for your customers and celebrate their journey together.
- Display the highest standards in handing and presenting food and beverage.
- Ensure you will follow all service guidelines and take ownership onboard to make sure all customers are served and their demands are met.
- Give particular attention to passengers with special needs (children, disabled, elders etc).
- Displaying courteous attitude and always be helpful towards your customers.
- Be able to always provide assistance to your customers’ needs on time will be your priority and also monitor the cabin during and after service.
- Monitoring the cabin throughout the flight and keep the aircraft clean at all times.
- Always promote the airline as a brand and share all the options available which will enhance their overall experience. Be able to sell the extra services onboard.
- Demonstrated all your safety, Security and First Aid related duties and be vigilant at all times.
- Always follow the code of conduct and ensure to practice only ethical practices at all times.
- Make note of all special request from customers and deliver the same.
- Always thank your customers before landing and bid farewell to see them again.
- After flight ensure you finish all reports and requirement’s before you sign off.
IndiGo Jobs in Chandigarh Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://careers.goindigo.in/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, New startup jobs near me, startups jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, Latest job Notifications, Part-time and full Time Jobs, Earn money from Online, Online jobs at Home, Corporate jobs and many more.
11 Job Interview Tips: How To Make a Great Impression
- Treat everyone you encounter with respect.
- Research the Company and Use Their Products
- Clarify your personal mission statement.
- Start by researching the company and your interviewers.
- Practice to be Perfect
- Be yourself.
- Don’t lie or overshare.
- Bring a copy of your resume or portfolio.
- Do not speak negatively about your previous employers.
- Wear a Confident Smile
- Send a thank-you note.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before. Lots of Opportunities.
- Structure and Order: If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- Resources: The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- Stability: You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- Opportunities: You train on some very complex computer systems.
- Lots of Perks: You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.