Hirect is an app-based hiring platform. On Hirect, recruiters and job-seekers can chat directly just like WhatsApp. Hirect also has advanced AI algorithms to recommend the most relevant jobs to the candidates and the most relevant candidates to the recruiters. Hirect aims to introduce the concept of direct hiring in India. The startup was founded in December 2019 in San Jose, California. Chirag Agrawal, Shantanu Pandey, and Raj Das, all of whom are AVPs of Hirect, saw a gap in the Indian market and decided to introduce it in India. Hirect currently has 100K active jobseekers and 10K+ verified recruiters on the app. Companies from unicorns to small startups have all used Hirect to fulfill their talent needs. Byju’s, Vedantu, NoBroker, JustDail, Lenskart, Ajio.com, Flipkart, Udaan, Amazon, Freecharge, upGrad, and Walmart are a few companies that have used Hirect to fulfill their talent needs quickly.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Work on the ground surveying multiple locations in Bangalore.
2. Work on data collection and organization
3. Work on information management using Excel
4. Create opportunities for partnerships and alliances for events
5. Work on logistics and operational management for the event delivery
6. Execute all branding and collateral requirements for the above-mentioned events
7. Interact with stakeholders and attendees to ensure smooth communication and excellent delivery