Hawaiian Airlines Jobs in Fort Worth | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest Company Hawaiian Airlines just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
Join our Hawaii Contract Services team and receive a $2,000 Bonus! Receive a $2,000 sign-on bonus after you successfully pass training for our Airport Guest Service Agent – HCS position in Kahului.
At Hawaiian Airlines, we are about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha, and taking care of our people, our home and the communities we serve. Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
Candidates applying to this requisition may be considered for the interview process below. The interview process consists of the following:
- A 60-minute group video interview
- A 30-minute final video interview
Candidates successful in the interview process may be invited to a one-day paid classroom training held in Honolulu. Additional carrier-specific training will be required.
Our Guest Services Agents (Contract Service Agent) provide our guests with an authentic Hawaiian hospitality experience working at the ticket counter and at the gate of our contracted carriers.
Our best Guest Service Agents possess exceptional communication skills, thrive in a fast-paced environment and are willing to lend a helping hand.
Watch a brief two-minute video to learn more about the position.
Pay And Benefits
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement and the pay for this position is $15.00 per hour.
Medical, dental and vision benefits are provided in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement and may not be available for all positions.
Per the collective bargaining agreement, work schedules are awarded based on seniority. New hires are awarded their initial shift based on operational need and must be able to accept any shift.
Work schedules are set, 5 days on, 2 days off. Shifts do not change unless there is an operational need.
Part-time is 5 to 6 hours per shift and full-time is 8 hours per shift. Part-time employees may be extended to full-time hours based on operational need. Part Time shifts are scheduled 5 days per week. Based on operational need, you may need to report to work early and/or work beyond your scheduled end time.
The airport is busiest in the middle of the day (typically 9am – 4pm). Nearly all new hires are awarded shifts during this timeframe. If you have a full-time job during the day, please consider this before applying.
If You Do Not Reside on Maui
If hired, based on operational need, you will be required to report to work early and/or work beyond your scheduled end time. Those who plan to fly to get to/from work would have difficulty reporting to work early, which is a restriction in availability. It would be difficult for us to consider you and encourage you to monitor our careers website for an opportunity based on your desired work location.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Minimum 18 years old
- Possess at least a high school diploma or equivalent education
- Valid driver’s license issued in the United States (driver’s permits and provisional driver’s licenses not allowed)
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. when checking in guests’ bags
- Ability to accept any work shift awarded
- Ability to complete pre-employment drug test and if hired, random drug testing
- Ability to fulfill comprehensive background checks and fingerprinting to satisfy company security requirements and obtain various clearances to work at the airport (SIDA, Customs, USPS as applicable)
- No visible body art. Visible is considered anything seen while wearing a Hawaiian Airlines standard uniform piece (short-sleeved shirt or blouse), including but not limited to the neck area and above, any visible areas with arms lifted above the head, or any visible areas while in a crouching position. Covering tattoos with makeup, bandages or wearing a long-sleeved shirt under the short-sleeved standard uniform piece is not acceptable.
- Must provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by date of training
- Airline experience
- Customer service experience in the hospitality industry
Hawaiian Airlines Jobs in Fort Worth Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/careers
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, New startup jobs near me, startups jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, Latest job Notifications, Part-time and full Time Jobs, Earn money from Online, Online jobs at Home, Corporate jobs and many more.
11 Job Interview Tips: How To Make a Great Impression
- Treat everyone you encounter with respect.
- Research the Company and Use Their Products
- Clarify your personal mission statement.
- Start by researching the company and your interviewers.
- Practice to be Perfect
- Be yourself.
- Don’t lie or overshare.
- Bring a copy of your resume or portfolio.
- Do not speak negatively about your previous employers.
- Wear a Confident Smile
- Send a thank-you note.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before. Lots of Opportunities.
- Structure and Order: If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- Resources: The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- Stability: You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- Opportunities: You train on some very complex computer systems.
- Lots of Perks: You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.