Gulf Air Jobs in Bahrain | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest Company Gulf Air just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
- Exceeding Customer and the Airline’s expectation in service.
- Be the ambassadors of the Airline to secure loyalty and repeat business from the travelers.
- Meeting all emergency and safety requirements in a professional and considerate manner.
- Ensuring he/she is thoroughly conversant with the content of all company cabin crew manuals.
- Maintaining grooming standards.
- Performing under pressure within tight time frames.
- Ensuring the needs of others are met in a professional, enthusiastic and caring manner by being sensitive to special needs, and understanding of other cultures.
- Resolving situations in a calm and confident manner.
- Demonstrate a readiness to make decisions, to take the initiative and originate action.
- Analyze issues, and make rational judgments based on relevant information.
- Use clear communication strategies.
- Demonstrate and communicate awareness of wider organizational issues.
- Maintain effective work behaviors in the face of setbacks.
- High awareness of service and quality standards.
- Secondary School level.
- Good English communication skills both Written and spoken.
- Experience in service industry is an advantage.
- The jobholder should have pleasant personality and manner and ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Customer service orientated
- Ability to deal with multi-cultural organizations and customers
- Age: 21 – 30 years
- Height : Minimum 160cm
- Weight Proportionate to height
- Ability to swim Minimum 50 meters unaided
- No visible Tattoos or Scars
- One year contract renewable subject to crew performance
- Annual leave entitlement: 36 days
- Average gross salary per month USD $2,380/-
- Meal Allowances during the training
- Duty day allowances per day
- Productivity allowances per hour from sign in to sign off.
- Tax (unemployment government tax 1%)
- ID tickets on Gulf Air network
- ID ticket with partner airlines
- Ticket Benefit to the employee family members in accordance to policy
- Medical insurance
Gulf Air Jobs in Bahrain Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://jobs.gulfair.com/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, New startup jobs near me, startups jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, Latest job Notifications, Part-time and full Time Jobs, Earn money from Online, Online jobs at Home, Corporate jobs and many more.
11 Job Interview Tips: How To Make a Great Impression
- Treat everyone you encounter with respect.
- Research the Company and Use Their Products
- Clarify your personal mission statement.
- Start by researching the company and your interviewers.
- Practice to be Perfect
- Be yourself.
- Don’t lie or overshare.
- Bring a copy of your resume or portfolio.
- Do not speak negatively about your previous employers.
- Wear a Confident Smile
- Send a thank-you note.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before. Lots of Opportunities.
- Structure and Order: If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- Resources: The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- Stability: You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- Opportunities: You train on some very complex computer systems.
- Lots of Perks: You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.