First Officer Jobs in Kamloops | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest Company Flair Airlines just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
Want to be part of a team that’s changing the way Canada travels?
As Canada’s largest independent ultra-low-cost airline, that’s exactly what we’re doing at Flair Airlines. By consistently offering airfares that are a fraction of the ticket prices of “those other airlines”, we are making air travel an affordable option for millions of couch-bound Canadians.
Yes, we’re an airline, but we truly believe that our product is our people. Low fares are important, but it takes great people delivering consistently outstanding customer-focused service to build brand loyalty.
Flair is actively recruiting for permanent, full-time First Officers (F/O) to operate a fleet of Boeing 737 aircraft serving our route network in Canada, the United States, and Mexico. Our Pilots are leaders who hold themselves to the highest personal and professional standards. We provide safe and efficient air travel, and our crew members work collaboratively to enhance the experiences of our customers through effective leadership, positive demeanor, excellent communication, and problem-solving skills.
At Flair, our culture promotes a can-do attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit as we continue on our journey. We want to hire the best and are always looking for top talent to join us on this adventure!
Primary Job Functions:
The First Officer reports to the Chief Pilot and is responsible to the Pilot in Command (PIC) during the period of time when the aircraft and operation are under the PIC’s authority, which shall be deemed to commence at crew check-in and end at crew check-out. The F/O shall:
- Assist the PIC in the management of the flight and the manipulation of the aircraft controls at the discretion of and under the direction of the PIC;
- Participate in the execution of cockpit procedures and drills laid down in the Aircraft Operating Manual;
- Carry out takeoffs and landings at the discretion of the PIC;
- Carry out such other duties as the PIC may delegate to him/her during the flight;
- Assume the responsibilities of the PIC in the event of the latter’s incapacitation;
- Be responsible to the PIC for supervising the loading of the aircraft, the preparation, and completion of the flight documents, and related pre and post-flight duties as assigned;
- Assist in ensuring neatness and completion of all flight documents, and assembling these documents in an organized manner for forwarding;
- All safety issues are promptly reported in accordance with the Company SMS program requirements.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2500 hours total time (fixed-wing preferred)
- 1000+ hours fixed-wing multi-engine time
- 500+ hours turbine
- Valid Transport Canada Airline Transport Pilot’s License (ATPL)
- Valid Category Class 1 medical
- Current valid Canadian passport or a Permanent Resident Card with all necessary visas to travel to all Flair destinations
- Legally entitled to work in Canada without restriction
- Fully vaccinated against Covid 19 with a Health Canada approved vaccine
- Scheduled service in a two-crew environment is an asset
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC)
- Successful candidates will be required to complete a criminal record check
Why join Flair?
- Flexible schedule and route networks allow for better work and life balance
- As Flair continues its rapid expansion plan, joining NOW enhances your ability to bid and ultimately work the schedules you desire.
- Eligibility to be part of our Rapid Direct Entry Captain upgrade program
- Reputable, experienced, professional, and welcoming pilot management and training team
- Staff Travel Program
- Two weeks paid vacation in addition to ten annual statutory holidays
- Minimum monthly guarantee of 80 hours
- Eligible to overtime after 85 hours
- Cellular and dry-cleaning monthly allowances
- Company-paid health and dental benefits for employees and their family
- Eligibility for Company Matched pension
- Employee discounts with diverse business partners
How to Apply:
Applications should clearly demonstrate how your skills meet or surpass, the requirements of the position of First Officers role.
At Flair Airlines, we work together to promote an inclusive environment that attracts talented individuals and signals our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity. We are devoted to creating equitable, inclusive, and diverse workspaces and we encourage qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply for this role.
We wish to thank everyone who applies, however, due to the number of applications received only those shortlisted will be contacted. We cannot accommodate phone inquiries.
We look forward to meeting you at Flair Airlines!
First Officer Jobs in Kamloops Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://careers.flyflair.com/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, New startup jobs near me, startups jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, Latest job Notifications, Part-time and full Time Jobs, Earn money from Online, Online jobs at Home, Corporate jobs and many more.
11 Job Interview Tips: How To Make a Great Impression
- Treat everyone you encounter with respect.
- Research the Company and Use Their Products
- Clarify your personal mission statement.
- Start by researching the company and your interviewers.
- Practice to be Perfect
- Be yourself.
- Don’t lie or overshare.
- Bring a copy of your resume or portfolio.
- Do not speak negatively about your previous employers.
- Wear a Confident Smile
- Send a thank-you note.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before. Lots of Opportunities.
- Structure and Order: If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- Resources: The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- Stability: You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- Opportunities: You train on some very complex computer systems.
- Lots of Perks: You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.