EVA Airways Jobs in Rotterdam | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest Company EVA Airways just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
EVA Airways Corporation is part of the Evergreen Group and is an international passenger and cargo airline from Taiwan. As a Star Alliance carrier, EVA Air is operating currently four cargo flights per week from Amsterdam to Taipei., For our Netherlands branch, we are looking for a new colleague joining our passenger-handling department at our airport office located at Schiphol airport.
We invite applicants for the vacancy of
Junior Passenger Traffic Officer – full time
- (40 hours per week, Monday- Sunday, depending on EVA Air flight schedule)
You will be responsible for
- Providing information to and handling inquiries from passengers, travel agencies and ground handling agents
- Flight editing (e.g. seat assignment and meal orders)
- Handling airport service desk related matters (e.g.travel date change, reissue tickets, charging baggage overweight, frequent flyer inquiries)
- Coordinating & supervising all activities & procedures during flight arrival & departure
- Handling lost and damaged baggage
- Handling airport related administrative procedures (e.g. invoices and complaint cases), Naam *
- An entry level candidate
- Must be able to live and work in the Netherlands (EVA Airways Corporation will not support any application for a work permit)
- Preferably with knowledge of airline reservations and ticketing and ground/ airport handling procedures
- Some relevant working experience
- Willing to work day/evening shifts and during weekends/ public holidays
- Being able to carry out your duties with great accuracy
- Having an excellent service attitude
- Being able to cope with demanding customers and stressful situations
- Good Dutch and English communications skills in both writing and speaking, verbal knowledge of Mandarin Chinese would be an advantage
- You must undergo and pass the Schiphol security screening (Veiligheidsonderzoek Burgerluchtvaart)
EVA Airways Jobs in Rotterdam Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, New startup jobs near me, startups jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, Latest job Notifications, Part-time and full Time Jobs, Earn money from Online, Online jobs at Home, Corporate jobs and many more.
11 Job Interview Tips: How To Make a Great Impression
- Treat everyone you encounter with respect.
- Research the Company and Use Their Products
- Clarify your personal mission statement.
- Start by researching the company and your interviewers.
- Practice to be Perfect
- Be yourself.
- Don’t lie or overshare.
- Bring a copy of your resume or portfolio.
- Do not speak negatively about your previous employers.
- Wear a Confident Smile
- Send a thank-you note.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before. Lots of Opportunities.
- Structure and Order: If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- Resources: The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- Stability: You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- Opportunities: You train on some very complex computer systems.
- Lots of Perks: You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.