Emirates Airways Jobs in Al Halah | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest Company Emirates Airways just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
A personality that shines, the ability to adapt to any situation and make people feel at ease. These are a few of the qualities we’re looking for in our cabin crew.
As the face of Emirates, you’ll be the person customers turn to for help and direction when they fly with us, so you need to be friendly, observant and able to provide the right support.
Being a member of the cabin crew is so much more than a service role – safety is our highest priority. You’ll need to lead confidently and take control when it comes to managing aircraft services, security, and safety procedures. This comes from the world-class learning experience our crew receive at our state-of-the-art facility in Dubai.
Qualifications & Experience
Here are some other things we look for in our cabin crew:
- You’ve had more than a year’s experience in hospitality/customer service
- You have a positive attitude and the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
- Your minimum qualification is high school graduate (Grade 12)
- You need to be fluent in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an advantage)
- You’re at least 160cm tall and can reach 212 cm while standing on tiptoes, to enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (without covering them with bandages or cosmetics)
- As Emirates cabin crew, you’ll be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements
Aside from the requirements of the role, you should be determined to always perform to the highest standards, focus on being solution oriented, and be able to manage a demanding work schedule. You should have the ability to deliver an authentic experience to our customers. You’ll be culturally aware and reflect the Emirates personality – professional, empathetic, progressive, visionary and cosmopolitan.
Before clicking the Apply button, please keep the following documents ready to submit with your application:
- Recent CV in English
- Recent photo
Emirates Airways Jobs in Al Halah Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, New startup jobs near me, startups jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, Latest job Notifications, Part-time and full Time Jobs, Earn money from Online, Online jobs at Home, Corporate jobs and many more.
11 Job Interview Tips: How To Make a Great Impression
- Treat everyone you encounter with respect.
- Research the Company and Use Their Products
- Clarify your personal mission statement.
- Start by researching the company and your interviewers.
- Practice to be Perfect
- Be yourself.
- Don’t lie or overshare.
- Bring a copy of your resume or portfolio.
- Do not speak negatively about your previous employers.
- Wear a Confident Smile
- Send a thank-you note.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before. Lots of Opportunities.
- Structure and Order: If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- Resources: The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- Stability: You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- Opportunities: You train on some very complex computer systems.
- Lots of Perks: You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.