Dell Technologies is driven by data. Our business is built on the understanding that data creates value and drives progress. So we take the stewardship of our data very seriously. That’s the vital role played by Business Intelligence teams within Business Support. Internal clients across Dell rely on us to analyze, test, validate and maintain the integrity of data. We make use of leading-edge software and tools to collect, mine and interpret data and the statistical analyses and reports we produce inform decisions with a global impact.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior Analyst on our Business Intelligence team in Hyderabad.
- The candidate will be responsible for leading and managing a small team of data aggregates, the current process being manual and take over existing scope of Operations and automate this process to bring in value to business.
- Exposure and Acumen desired in HANA, Power BI, Cubes and Tableau. Also, exposure in support, Communication, Ctrl-M jobs, Operational views, Tickets Governance and L1 leadership of ticket assignments and process ownership is desired.
- Periodic status updates, customer engagement, relationship/stakeholder management is key as well.
- Candidate will also work closely with the Support and Delivery leadership for Sales ensuring we stay true to the single source of truth while planning for automation and EBI alignment
- 2-5 years of overall experience
- Problem solving, concepts of SQL, data management, database administration skills, Data modeling and database design
- Ensuring data integrity and quality
- Automation using SSIS, SSRS and other MS technologies desired
- Reporting and BI Experience
- Critical thinking, Proactive impact analysis, attitude, attention to detail, Risk planning, ability to work independent
- SQL, BOBJ, SSAS expertise, SSRS, MS BI and various BI tools
- Visualization solutions like BOBJ OLAP/BO Analysis views/BO Lumira/Design Studio
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.