Citi’s Treasury and Trade Solutions group is built on the power of our network. Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS), provides integrated cash management and trade finance services to multinational corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations across the globe. With a full range of digital and mobile enabled platforms, tools and analytics, TTS continues to lead the way in delivering innovative and tailored solutions to its clients. TTS offers the industry’s most comprehensive suite of treasury and trade solutions including cash management, payments, receivables, liquidity management and investment services, working capital solutions, commercial card programs, trade finance and services.
TTS counts 80% of Global Fortune 500, over 1,100 public sector entities and thousands of financial institutions amongst its diverse client base Doing business In 160 countries and jurisdictions, and transacting in over 140 currencies, TTS processes some USD 4.0 trillion of client payments everyday Collaborates with clients to deliver next-generation financial solutions using TTS Innovation Labs
The Java Integration Developer will be responsible for driving the design, development and delivery of large, complex, high volume, and scalable applications in the banking and financial services domain.
- Should have 3-8 years of experience in development, and maintenance of enterprise shared services using technologies like Java, Springboot, Mongo DB.
- Must be strong and experienced in Java-8, Spring Boot, Apache camel, JMS, WebSphere MQ, TIBCO EMS, OSGi, Git, REST API, SSL and other related open-source technologies
- Proven track record using TIBCO SAP/R3 Adapter, TIBCO MQ Adapter, TIBCO File Adapter, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Administrator, and TIBCO Hawk supporting enterprise level solutions
- Should have knowledge and understanding of containerization like Docker, Openshift.
- Must have critical-situation troubleshooting skills; Samurai, Thread Dump Analyser(TDA), Memory Analyser Tool(MAT) is plus
- Should have hands on skills of Linux commands, RHEL is plus
- Good knowledge of SQL as well as ETL development process and execution of ETL jobs is required; Oracle is preferred
- Should have worked on DevOps tools, with working knowledge of BitBucket, Teamcity, uDeploy, SonarQube.
- Designs, develops, recommends, and implements quality business solutions into a highly dynamic computing environment — often with high transactional requirements
- Should have worked in Agile development lifecycle.
- Responsible for support of the technology in production on a Tier 3 basis
- Professional maturity in dealing with all levels of management and staff
- Responsible for application analysis, tuning and measurement to ensure appropriate performance and reliability based on documented SLA’s
Works with project teams and unit level team members to ensure strong technical alignment with documented development standards, SDLC, and coding frameworks for all application development efforts
Detail Role Specifications & Requirements
Bachelor’s degree (in Science, Computers, Information Technology or Engineering)
Technical / Functional Proficiency:
Deep knowledge of Java-8, Apache Camel, Spring Boot practices and commonly used modules and frameworks based on extensive work experience Proficiency with Java-8, Spring Boot and Enterprise Integration patterns (EIP) with latest versions, micro-services along with other related open-source technologies. Good knowledge on Design patterns and micro-service architecture to have most efficient and highly scalable applications Professional, precise communication skills Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components in highly scalable containerization environment Extensive knowledge of Openshift/Docker or any other containerization technology is required Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed Creating custom, general re-usable modules, libraries and components which extend the elements, modules and functionalities of core Integration technologies Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and performance tuning Working knowledge of ETL development process, and execution of ETL jobs Understanding of code versioning tools, such as TFS, Git, BitBukcet Good understanding of latest technologies use-cases that can be implemented to achieve business requirements Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements Familiarity with cloud APIs and push notifications A team player, fast learner with good verbal and written communication skills Should have hands on experience in Linux commands; RHEL-7 is preferred Should have good understanding of container orchestration to handle lifecycle of applications in container; Kubernetes would be plus Should have extension, critical situation and real-time troubleshooting skills