Cathay Pacific Airways Jobs in New Delhi | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest Company Cathay Pacific Airways just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
Let your passion fly! We’re proud to be one of the world’s leading airlines. Our reputation is built on a long track record of success, an ongoing commitment to our home Hong Kong, and on the delivery of customer service that’s straight from the heart. All of this is possible due to our talented people who share our passion for aviation and our commitment to being the best. Our global family can open up a world of opportunities for you. This means that your first role at Cathay Pacific won’t be your last. It could take you anywhere. Join us and discover just how far you can go!
To perform operational functions ensuring delivery of a safe and exceptionally reliable travel experience that supports our brand and business whilst meeting all compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Working on a shift basis, perform aircraft maintenance for Cathay Group aircraft and third-party customers (if applicable) under supervision of the Aircraft Engineer
- Perform local or overseas operational relief duties or standard duties when required
- Help to monitor third party supplier’s performance (technical, ramp services, de-icing, refueling etc.), follow up, and rectify any operational issues in a timely manner
- Support the contingency plans and ad hoc operational requirements such as diversions, charters, ad hoc aircraft type changes, major disruption recovery, etc.
- Perform servicing and maintenance for station ground equipment, vehicles and facilities
- Support Cathay Quality Assurance, Hong Kong Civil Aviation Department and/or third-party audits, follow up and rectify the audit findings within the required timelines as directed
- Perform station administration and ensure station documentations/passes are up-to-date and valid as directed by the Engineering Manager / Engineering Supervisor.
- Ensure compliance with local Occupational Health & Safety standards and regulations/guidelines
- Any other reasonable task as requested including engaging in non-operational duties and projects
Performance Management and Business Process Improvement
- Ensure that annual SMART goals are understood and actioned
- Attend performance reviews and discuss career development plan with the designated Direct Appraiser
- Attend station meetings as required to ensure regular engagement and effective communication
- Embrace continuous improvement culture through quality innovation, teamwork, lean processes to drive operational efficiency, productivity and commercial improvement
Emergency and Accident
- Emergency and Accident and Crisis Response responsibilities as required
- Graduate in any field is a minimum.
- A diploma / Certification in a relevant field would be an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills, Training And Experience
- Demonstrably aptitude and understanding of aircraft maintenance operations
- Have (or be willing to receive) induction training / on the job training as required covering but not limited to:
- Aircraft and Ramp Safety Awareness
- Company Procedures Awareness training
- Human Factors Awareness training
- Other training as requested
- Candidates must have the legal right to live and work in India
Cathay Pacific Airways Jobs in New Delhi Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://careers.cathaypacific.com/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, New startup jobs near me, startups jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, Latest job Notifications, Part-time and full Time Jobs, Earn money from Online, Online jobs at Home, Corporate jobs and many more.
11 Job Interview Tips: How To Make a Great Impression
- Treat everyone you encounter with respect.
- Research the Company and Use Their Products
- Clarify your personal mission statement.
- Start by researching the company and your interviewers.
- Practice to be Perfect
- Be yourself.
- Don’t lie or overshare.
- Bring a copy of your resume or portfolio.
- Do not speak negatively about your previous employers.
- Wear a Confident Smile
- Send a thank-you note.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before. Lots of Opportunities.
- Structure and Order: If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- Resources: The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- Stability: You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- Opportunities: You train on some very complex computer systems.
- Lots of Perks: You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.