Cathay Pacific Airways Jobs in Las Vegas | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest Company Cathay Pacific Airways just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
Let your passion fly! We’re proud to be one of the world’s leading airlines. Our reputation is built on a long track record of success, an ongoing commitment to our home Hong Kong, and on the delivery of customer service that’s straight from the heart. All of this is possible due to our talented people who share our passion for aviation and our commitment to being the best. Our global family can open up a world of opportunities for you. This means that your first role at Cathay Pacific won’t be your last. It could take you anywhere. Join us and discover just how far you can go!
Cathay Pacific Airways is looking for an enthusiastic, service-oriented individual to join the Cargo team at IAH Airport. The successful candidate will execute the commercial strategies for the port in order to surpass revenue targets and commercial Key Performance Indicators by providing excellent customer service and solutions.
- Help to implement the Cargo Business Plan in alignment with local cargo strategies and specified Key Performance Indicators
- Assist the Cargo Manager(s) and coordinate with the Cargo Sales Officer(s) to achieve revenue target and generate ancillary revenue by actively seeking support from customers
- Provide support to manage capacity in order to maximize flight revenue
- Coordinate with the outside sales team to provide customer-centric solutions to customers
- Answer customers’ enquiries and handle customers’ offline booking and e-booking requests in a timely and professional manner
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with stakeholders from all sales channels for revenue generation purposes
- Provide superb sales and customer service in all commercial customer touch points so as to drive premium selling rates and regular business
- Champion Cathay products and provide excellent and consistent product solutions to customers
- Support the Cargo Manager(s) to implement programs on e-initiatives to drive penetration of e-Bookings and other Agent Self-Service functions
- Any other reasonable task as requested
Operational Duty Holder
- This position is the Operational Duty Holder of the Houston port and has a formal business relationship with the Functional Duty Holder of applicable services and must understand the process of risk escalation to the Functional Duty Holder
- Be accountable at an operational level for the safe operation of services, including those services which are contracted to others
- Maintain day to day responsibility for managing operational performance, including the performance of suppliers who are contracted to deliver services to ensure full compliance with quality standards and regulatory requirements, that procedures and instructions are followed, and that service is delivered in accordance with contracted terms
Cross Functional Support (as requested)
- Performs some or all duties of Cargo Services Officer as required
- Emergency and Accident and Crisis Response responsibilities as required
- 1-2 years’ experience in the cargo industry or with airline freight; inside sales experience is an advantage
- Prior customer service experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of OSHA
- Knowledge of CHAMP Cargo spot or similar system(s) is an asset
- Demonstrable customer service sense
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must comply with the Company’s mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination policy
Personal & Application Information
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer. No sponsorship is available for this position.
Cathay Pacific Airways is an Equal Opportunities Employer (EOE, Including Disability/Vets). Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer
Cathay Pacific Airways Jobs in Las Vegas Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://careers.cathaypacific.com/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, New startup jobs near me, startups jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, Latest job Notifications, Part-time and full Time Jobs, Earn money from Online, Online jobs at Home, Corporate jobs and many more.
11 Job Interview Tips: How To Make a Great Impression
- Treat everyone you encounter with respect.
- Research the Company and Use Their Products
- Clarify your personal mission statement.
- Start by researching the company and your interviewers.
- Practice to be Perfect
- Be yourself.
- Don’t lie or overshare.
- Bring a copy of your resume or portfolio.
- Do not speak negatively about your previous employers.
- Wear a Confident Smile
- Send a thank-you note.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before. Lots of Opportunities.
- Structure and Order: If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- Resources: The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- Stability: You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- Opportunities: You train on some very complex computer systems.
- Lots of Perks: You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.