Are you looking for an interesting and inspiring opportunity?
Do you like being part of a team that provides high quality services to our customers?
Join our Pressure Pumping team!
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Pressure Pumping product line is a vital player in this oil & gas industry.
Team up with the best
As a Coil Tubing Supervisor, you will be organizing, overseeing, and performing all types of coil tubing jobs. A key aspect of this position is the expectation for delivery of services with flawless quality and no HSE incidents.
As a Coil Tubing Supervisor, you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing technical support to crew and clients at the wellsite.
- Developing expertise on advanced coil tubing techniques.
- Planning and coordinating operations and ensure that all materials are rigged up, tested, and ready to perform the job.
- Preparing and delivering comprehensive job reports.
- Managing storage and inventories of supplies and fixed assets on the rig.
- Maintaining communication with client wellsite representative, rig crew, and field support staff.
- Participating in knowledge sharing.
- Ensuring all reporting requirements are completed on schedule.
- Following-up on service quality events with operations management team and ensure incident reports are closed with clients.
- Ensuring work is performed in compliance with service quality, health, safety, and IT standards
Fuel your passion
To succeed in this role, you need to:
- Have Bachelors/Diploma in Engineering.
- Have minimum of 8 yrs of field experience with a coiled tubing provider.
- Have hands-on maintenance experience with mechanical and electrical equipment and engines, preferably with an understanding of well control.
Work in a way that suits you
We recognize that every person is different and that the way people want to work and give their best is also different for everyone. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working models: This role is a rotational model of work. Day and night shifts are available. Please tell us about the specific job templates that are available when you apply.
Work with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know that we are better when all our employees are developed, engaged and able to bring their true identity to the workplace. We invest in the health and well-being of our staff, train and reward talent, and train leaders at all levels to bring out the best in others.
We work for you
Our inventions have been revolutionizing energy for more than a century. But to continue tomorrow, we know that we have to push the limits today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their contribution. Join us and you can expect to:
- Contemporary policies for work-life balance and welfare activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net for life insurance and disability programs
- Tailor-made financial programs
- Additional optional or voluntary benefits
With operations in more than 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our employees. As a leading partner in the energy sector, we are committed to achieving net zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we are always looking for the right people to help us achieve this goal. People as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and offering exciting services and customers? Join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!