Air New Zealand Jobs in Upper Hutt | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest Company Air New Zealand just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
Air New Zealand’s Procurement team is intrinsically connected to our company’s purpose of “Supercharging New Zealand economically, socially and environmentally”. Covering a managed spend base of ~NZ$1.5bn, Procurement is an integral part of Air New Zealand’s Supply Chain division, a team which is rapidly transforming toward a Centre of Excellence model focussed on enhancing operational and commercial outcomes by strategically linking procurement, inventory management, logistics, supplier management and performance analytics.
We currently have two opportunities available to join our team as:
- Procurement Consultant role which is responsible for leading end to end procurement activity within the Travel and Inflight Services Category – specifically focusing on Inflight Products, Apparel, general foods and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Procurement Consultant role which is responsible for leading end to end procurement activity within the Corporate and Digital Services Category with an opportunity to help build and deliver towards Air NZ’s Sustainability Framework, in particular against our Maori and Pacifika enterprise commitments.
The right candidate will bring a resilient personality to enable them to deliver against the following role attributes:
- Stakeholder relationship management: an innate ability to nurture and manage collaborative and, at times, complex relationships with Air New Zealand stakeholders and suppliers in order to unlock sustainable value from Air New Zealand’s market engagement activities.
- Commercial astuteness: strong technical procurement, negotiation and contracting skills required to lead the design and execution of high calibre market engagement strategies that will drive significant value throughout the category lifecycle.
- Strategic thinking: a demonstrable track record for working collaboratively with senior stakeholders and business partners to positively influence strategy and develop and lead fit for purpose and agile market engagement processes.
- Drive for results: the energy and drive to utilise an in-depth and up to date understanding of supply markets, business units, and market engagement strategies to deliver measurable benefits from the market that lead to sustainable improvements to Air New Zealand’s value chains.
These positions will be based at our offices in Auckland CBD and Auckland Airport Campus, though flexible working is encouraged. As an experienced commercial professional this is an outstanding opportunity to make a significant and lasting contribution to Air New Zealand’s success.
To be considered for the role, please apply online via our career’s website.
Air New Zealand Jobs in Upper Hutt Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://careers.airnewzealand.co.nz/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, New startup jobs near me, startups jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, Latest job Notifications, Part-time and full Time Jobs, Earn money from Online, Online jobs at Home, Corporate jobs and many more.
11 Job Interview Tips: How To Make a Great Impression
- Treat everyone you encounter with respect.
- Research the Company and Use Their Products
- Clarify your personal mission statement.
- Start by researching the company and your interviewers.
- Practice to be Perfect
- Be yourself.
- Don’t lie or overshare.
- Bring a copy of your resume or portfolio.
- Do not speak negatively about your previous employers.
- Wear a Confident Smile
- Send a thank-you note.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before. Lots of Opportunities.
- Structure and Order: If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- Resources: The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- Stability: You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- Opportunities: You train on some very complex computer systems.
- Lots of Perks: You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.