Air Canada Jobs in Edmonton | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest Company Air Canada just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
Right now, Air Canada is looking for Cabin Service and Cleaning Attendants to join our ground handling team. A huge part of this role is to ensure the aircraft is ready for a secure and on-time departure. To do this, Cleaning Attendants need to be quick, meticulous and efficient so passengers can have a happy and comfortable flying experience. Think you’re up to the challenge?
If you’re a hands-on team player who will thrive in a diverse team that will help you hone your skills, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Don’t miss it.
What your day-to-day looks like
You Will Also
As a Cabin Service and Cleaning Attendant, you will play an important role in ensuring that our aircraft are ready on time.
- Equip the aircraft cabin for flight with cabin servicing supplies
- Clean and review the interiors of aircraft
- Vacuum the floor, clean surfaces and replace headrests
- Refill seat pockets with magazines and safety information
Take a look at this video to find out more about the Cabin Service and Cleaning Attendant role: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yGhZukonN8
As one of the leading employers in Canada, we like to ensure our employees are well rewarded with a range of benefits including:
- Air Canada staff love to travel and we have one of the most generous employee travel programs in the industry. You and your immediate family members will enjoy special rates on airfares from day one
- Choose how you’d work with us. We have both full-time and part-time opportunities available
- We value your wellbeing which is why we offer a wide variety of benefit plans, including health and dental, for you and your family
- Training and development tools to help unlock your full potential
Skills And Experience Required
Therefore We Have a Number Of Key Criteria To Ensure Your Success
This is a role that carries a great deal of responsibility.
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Availability to work in shifts
- Ability to lift heavy objects and work within strict timelines
- Eligibility to work in Canada
- A valid driver’s license
- Must pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card (MOT)
- Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates
Let your career take flight
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to be a part of the growth and expansion of Canada’s largest airline. Come onboard with us and watch your career take flight.
Air Canada Jobs in Edmonton Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://careers.aircanada.com/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, New startup jobs near me, startups jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, Latest job Notifications, Part-time and full Time Jobs, Earn money from Online, Online jobs at Home, Corporate jobs and many more.
11 Job Interview Tips: How To Make a Great Impression
- Treat everyone you encounter with respect.
- Research the Company and Use Their Products
- Clarify your personal mission statement.
- Start by researching the company and your interviewers.
- Practice to be Perfect
- Be yourself.
- Don’t lie or overshare.
- Bring a copy of your resume or portfolio.
- Do not speak negatively about your previous employers.
- Wear a Confident Smile
- Send a thank-you note.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before. Lots of Opportunities.
- Structure and Order: If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- Resources: The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- Stability: You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- Opportunities: You train on some very complex computer systems.
- Lots of Perks: You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.