Aegean Airlines Jobs in Eleusis | if you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right post. one of the finest Company Aegean Airlines just posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This Vacancy best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Jobs On World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
AEGEAN, based in Athens, Greece, is a member of Star Alliance Group since 2010 and a proud winner of 11 SKYTRAX World Airline awards as the ‘Best Regional Airline in Europe’. Instrumental in our success have been our employees, who seek to channel their energy and motivation into the challenging industry of aviation, providing services of high standards across all travel stages and contributing to the continuous improvement of our products. We are looking for enthusiastic, talented and dedicated individuals, who can drive our organization forward.
If you wish to explore the exciting world of aviation, join our team!
About the role
There is currently a job opening “Direct Entry A320 Captains” in the Captains Airbus Department.
If you are eager to provide unparalleled service and value for our passengers, through innovation and teamwork, with the highest dedication to safety, this role is for you.
You fit, if you cover the following requirements:
- EASA ATPL(A) with a valid A320 Type Rating
- Flying Experience: 5000 hours Total Time on Commercial Air Transport (CAT), with a MTOW above 25 tones
- Flying Experience: 2500 hours as PIC in Commercial Air Transport (CAT) Operations
- Flying Experience on A320 Family: 2000 hours
- Flying Experience on A320 Family: 1000 hours as PIC
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 certification in English language
- Last flight on an A320 within preceding 24 months
- Possession of valid Greek VAT No (ΑΦΜ) and Greek National Security No (ΑΜΚΑ)
And you have competence in:
- Communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with team members
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Problem solving & taking initiative under stressful circumstances
- Thinking in a structured and analytical way
If you pursue your career journey with Aegean, on top of a challenging job, we offer:
A working environment where you feel valued and appreciated
Excellent career and development opportunities within the organization
Private health insurance scheme
Other benefits will be offered according to the role
If this looks like an interesting opportunity for you,
send us your application now!
Aegean Airlines Jobs in Eleusis Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More : https://en.about.aegeanair.com/career/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, MNC Jobs, Company Career, Job vacancy, New startup jobs near me, startups jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, Latest job Notifications, Part-time and full Time Jobs, Earn money from Online, Online jobs at Home, Corporate jobs and many more.
11 Job Interview Tips: How To Make a Great Impression
- Treat everyone you encounter with respect.
- Research the Company and Use Their Products
- Clarify your personal mission statement.
- Start by researching the company and your interviewers.
- Practice to be Perfect
- Be yourself.
- Don’t lie or overshare.
- Bring a copy of your resume or portfolio.
- Do not speak negatively about your previous employers.
- Wear a Confident Smile
- Send a thank-you note.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- You get to learn about some very complex challenges not found in smaller organizations and they usually open your eyes and thoughts to areas of thoughts that you haven’t encountered before. Lots of Opportunities.
- Structure and Order: If you are good and diligent at what you do, you can usually advance to a managerial position within a few years (3–6) and gain managerial experience. This is usually way faster than in smaller organization’s.
- Resources: The pay grade is usually a bit better for starting position and can improve to way better at higher ranks.
- There are all kinds of interesting opportunities to travel and or meet people from all kinds of places and disciplines.
- Stability: You usually work in a team and not alone (might be a con for some)
There are usually opportunities for professional advancement – e.g. training, courses, studies etc..
- You gain connections.
- Opportunities: You train on some very complex computer systems.
- Lots of Perks: You get better benefits such as pension and medical insurance.
- You are just one small grain in a pile, and especially in the beginning, you influence very little.
- You are limited to just one small area of a profession skill set (might be a pro for some)
- You must do things their way, you can’t do things your way, even if proven to work better.
- There are TONS of politics that effect everything, and I mean everything.
- Things move at a very slow rate usually.
- You don’t know the whole picture, and things (like lay-offs) can surprise you very suddenly and there is nothing you can do about it.
- The work itself is usually repetitive and not creative and it gets boring very fast.